Superwoman Solution To Supreme Health and Happy Hormones - Tiffany Brown Bush
Tiffany has 15 years of experience as a Fitness Trainer, and Nutrition Coach. She has 6 years as a Holistic Therapist, and as a graduate of Capella University, and training at the Renfrew Center specializing in Integrative Mental Health Counseling , she is currently serving as private practitioner working with a very specific spectrum of clients. Among her areas of expertise are combing traditional CBT, DBT and Solution Focused Therapies with Metabolic Testing, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition, Exercise, Supplementation and Lifestyle Modifications.
In addition to being a Integrated therapist, Tiffany has presented workshops, corporate wellness lunch and learns and to general audiences speaking on Integrated Health approaches.
Tiffany is an interactive, CBT, DBT, and Solution-focused pscycho therapist. Her direct therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life and health challenges. She integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
- Tiffany is Licensed through the NC Board of Licensed Professional Counselors.
- Tiffany's an NACBT Certified Eating Disorder Specialist
- Tiffany's an NACBT Certified Weight Loss Specialist
- She graduated with an M.S.-Magna Cum Laude, in Mental Health Counseling, from Capella University after Interning at The Renfrew Center of Charlotte- an eating disorders treatment center. She has a B.A. in Psychology from UNC Charlotte with minors in Communication and Women’s Studies. Therapy specialties include body image, self-esteem, disordered eating, weight loss and anxiety.
- She is Kalish Method trained
- She is Gottfried Hormone Cure trained practitioner.
- She is an FDN certified in Functional Medicine, and Diagnostic Nutrition, to address Female Hormones, Weight Loss, Anxiety, Digestion and Detoxification.
- Tiffany is the creator of the Fit 4 Life EAT-Fit program which has been deemed by the North Carolina Board of Dietetics/Nutrition as meeting standards for safe weight control.
- Tiffany is certified by the American Council on Exercise (ACE) as a Personal Trainer. She is also a Zumba and Kick-Boxing Instructor.
- Tiffany is the proud co-creator of the allergen free protein bar the F4L Diva bar
In a past life Tiffany was in IT with a focus in websites and testing for 2.5 years. Tiffany worked in Silicon Valley for a tech company, but always maintained residence on the East Coast. When the tech bubble burst she followed her passion, and started her business in Charlotte NC. Her motivation to stay fit comes from her family’s history of health issues: various cancers, heart disease and obesity; and a desire to feel strong, healthy and confident. She’s deeply spiritual, a mom to 2 dogs, an avid reader, loves preparing healthy whole food meals, and is a fitness fanatic. She is proud that Fit 4 Life is a family run business, shared with her sister and husband.
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
NACBT Certified Eating Disorder Specialist
NACBT Weight Loss Specialist
NCBDN Exempt Nutritional Counselor
M.S.- Capella University, Mental Health Counseling
B.A.– University of North Carolina, Psychology & Women’s Studies
FDN & Kalish Method-Functional Medicine and Functional Nutrition Practitioner
Sara Gottfried-Hormone Cure Practitioner
PT-American Council on Exercise
Training as a Classical Doctor of Naturopathy (N.D.) in NC